Kicking off the 2015 season, Lattes with Lambs is a season opening celebration for all to enjoy. There will be lattes. There will be lambs. There will be fun!
Farm activities throughout the day include:
- Preview the barnyard babies
- Sheep to Shawl wool processing stations (washing, carding, dyeing, felting, spinning)
- Dairy tent featuring butter-making and cheese-making demonstrations
- “Meet the Farmer” barnyard talks
- Story Time
- Beverage and doughnut station (Commemorative “Lattes with Lambs” mugs available for purchase.)
- Visitor Center-Barnyard Haywagon shuttle
Lattes with Lambs
March 21, 2015
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
$5 general admission (includes 5 free tickets)
Members receive free admission, a commemorative mug, and 5 tickets (Not a member? Join today!)
Additional tickets are $1/ea.
Commemorative “Lattes with Lambs” mugs will be $5
(*) Some activities require 1 ticket to participate.